The San Fernando Valley Employer Advisory Council is a non-profit corporation committed to:
- Provide opportunities for information resources, networking, education and services.
- Strengthen the partnership between EDD and employers.
- Utilize EDD programs and services to achieve mutual goals.
- Facilitate local economic growth to benefit the community.
- Contribute to and support local programs for education.
- Contribute to and support the employment and quality of life of military veterans.
YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Network with knowledge peers and small business owners.
- Stay abreast of relevant employment issues.
- Increase your employer knowledge of EDD programs and services.
- Benefit from the use of the Management Hotline and discounted Seminars.
- Receive a myriad of other invaluable benefits.